Cybernetik offers turnkey systems for processing and handling of ceramic and metallic substrates used in the exhaust systems of vehicles. We believe in offering state of the art solutions for reducing the production costs and increasing the production rates, while achieving the stringent industry requirements of exhaust gas treatment systems. Cybernetik manufactures fully automatic as well as semi-automatic systems.The systems consist of the following sub-systems, which can be supplied by cybernetik as a turnkey solution or individual equipments.
- The coating system can be automatic or semi automatic.
- Integration with weighing scales, barcode printers and scanners
- Upstream integration with slurry management and mixing systems
- Based on the production rates, the system can be automated with robotic loading and unloading systems
- Online coating system monitoring and data-logging is provided through a state of the art, user friendly SCADA system
Heat treatment system:
- Our heat treatment systems include driers and calcining ovens.
- Calcining ovens consisting of recirculation fans, mesh type conveyors and high temperature S.S 316 fans.
- Further integration with robotic loading and unloading systems using innovative conveyor tracking techniques for protecting the delicate parts.
- User friendly SCADA and HMI for monitoring the heat treatment process
- Handling systems include robotic loading and unloading systems
- Integration with high accuracy servo conveyors and online printing, scanning, label printing devices.
- Further integration with end of line automation systems like carton packing, box palletizing and stretch wrapping systems