Cybernetik Technologies has more than 20 years of experience in manufacturing high end pharmaceutical grade equipment. Starch powder is produced by milling of corn, maize and other agro based products. Our starch processing systems are used to sterilize this starch powder to make it usable in the pharmaceutical industry. The heart of this system is the paddle-type sterilizer and cooler, which ensures removal of all bacteria and makes the starch usable in the pharmaceutical industry.
- They are highly efficient, mechanically agitated, indirect heat transfer devices that add or remove heat from a process mass.
- They are used for drying, heating, cooling, pasteurization, crystallizing, and reacting of pastes, cakes, powders, and granules.
- Dual counter-rotating shafts with unique intermeshing wedge shape paddles produce intimate mixing and optimize heat transfer.
- The use of hollow paddles for heat transfer results in a compact machine.
- The heat transfer medium: steam, oil, thermal fluid, water, or glycol is isolated from the process mass.
- Vapor tight designs for applications with volatile organic compounds (VOCs) or hazardous materials.
- Temperature sensitive materials can be dried at low temperatures under vacuum.
- Maximum capacity of 4 ton/hour
The sterilizers can be further integrated with our storage, conveying and packaging systems, such as:
- Storage silos
- Screw conveyors for powder conveying
- Dense phase pneumatic conveyors
- Turbo sifters to achieve pharma grade powder size
- Metal detectors for removing any contamination
- Automatic bagging machines with integrated sealing, printing, weighing and rejection stations
- Robotic palletising systems with automatic pallet loading
The resultant sterilized starch powder has many applications, such as:
- Maize starch is used as a base in the preparation of vitamin-C antibiotics, filler in pills & capsules.
- Corn Starch & Glucose are used as filler in pills & capsules.
- Starch & Glucose are used to coat bitter tasting pills.
- IP/BP ( pharmaceutical) grade maize starch is useful as a tablet binder and disintegrating agent in dispersible tablets
All our systems can be monitored through user-friendly SCADA systems and can be integrated with up-stream and down-stream existing systems. These systems are built in Stainless steel 316 and are manufactured under hygienic conditions.