Agro Process Solutions
Cybernetik Technologies has been delivering solutions for the Agro process industry for the past 10 years. Along with our other material handling solutions, we build turnkey process equipment for agricultural produce. As a result, we are in a position to offer complete solutions ranging from handling of the raw agricultural produce to processing and packaging of the finished product.
The industrial segments that we offer solutions for include:
Raw Produce Handling and Processing
- Tea handling and processing, including separation, conveying etc
- Tobacco handling, flavoring, processing and packaging
- Handling of dry spices like oregano, basil etc
- Pharmaceutical grade starch processing systems including storage, sterilization, cooling, bagging and palletising
- Drying and sterilization of food produce like wheat, maize etc
- Super critical fluid extraction systems to extract oils and oleoresins from natural produce
All our solutions can be customized to address the varying requirements of different customers.
All our systems can be combined with other proven solutions of ours like:
- Big bag/ small bag unloading and loading systems for handling raw produce
- Automatic or semi-automatic bagging machines
- Robotic palletising systems
- Drum filling systems for liquid produce
We ensure all our systems meet international standards and can be used safely by users. Systems can be provided with dust collectors, scrubbers and other equipment to ensure a safe workplace.
International Standards & Safety
Cybernetik Technologies offers sophisticated and engineered systems that meet international manufacturing standards.
These systems are designed and manufactured to ensure that the integrity of the food product. System processes meet HACCP standards to ensure the highest standards of food quality.
All equipment can be offered with CE and UL approval.
Cybernetik pays utmost importance to safety of all the systems it supplies. System safety is ensured in all aspects, i.e electrical, mechanical and process to ensure highest level of operator environment safety.
Hardware, software and process can be designed to adhere to required SIL standards.
Additionally, Cybernetik systems can be offered with fencings integrated with redundant safety and E-stop chains, alarm systems and system monitoring tools using HMIs and SCADA.