For more than 25 years, we have been at the forefront of technology providing innovative solutions for the material handling and processing needs of our customers.
We are a global Indian company providing automation solutions for the agro process, food, automotive and environment sectors.
We offer state of the art, cost optimized systems for handling of powders, liquids and unit payloads. We have proven capabilities in handling automation, pneumatics, servo systems, robotics and supervisory controls. Our experts can integrate complex systems involving wireless controls, robotics, RFID and tracking.
- Our strong belief in the fundamental principles of engineering.
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest developments in technology.
- Development of strong, dependable human capital.
- 4 manufacturing plants | 18000 m2 manufacturing area | Dedicated stainless steel plant – 6000 m2
- 2 design offices | Virtual Reality lab | Robotics lab
- 100 engineers | 150 technicians | 30 support staff
Mahesh’s love for engineering and technology drives all new product innovations
Nirav, with his in-depth market research and business development skills creates a market for all our product innovations.
Tara provided the start-up capital for founding Cybernetik 28 years ago. Her belief in the growth potential of Cybernetik forms the foundation of our growing corporate setup.
Dipti’s focus on the well-being of Cybernetik employees helps us all work cohesively towards a common goal.
Cybernetik has installed automation systems across the world. In addition to India, we have commissioned systems for multinationals in USA, France, South Africa, Brazil, Switzerland, Saudi Arabia, Bangladesh, Thailand, Japan, Malaysia and New Zealand.