Job Title: Accounting cum Administration Officer
Department / Group: Accounts & Finance
Qualification: B.Com / M. Com (Accounting)
Experience: 4-5 Years Relevant Experience
Age: 25 – 30 Years
Communication Skill: Excellent Written and Verbal: English & Hindi
Specific Industry Experience: Engineering Industry
Computer Skills: MS Office, ERP
- ● Leadership quality
- ● Communication & interpersonal skills
- ● Self-motivated with result driven approach
- ● Problem analysis & decision making
- ● Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- ● Cause finding & problem solving
- ● Awareness of Quality, Health & Safety Environment Practices
- ● Ability to identify the most appropriate solution in the view of the circumstances and issues
Position Type: Full Time
Reporting To: CFO (Chief Financial Officer)
Job Category: Technical / Non-Technical
Location of Job Posting: Unit-4, Yoginagar, Nadiad, Gujarat
Job Description: Role and Responsibilities:
- 1. Handle accounts and GST.
- 2. Lead monthly Book Closure process, Reconciliations, and Ledger Scrutiny.
- 3. Cash Flow Workings and Projections.
- 4. Prepare Financials: Monthly, quarterly, and annual.
- 5. Project-wise Evaluations: Profitability Analysis and Expense Tracking (Budget Vs. Actual)
- 6. Regular Reporting: AR, AP, Expenses etc.
- 7. Control Function: Advances, expenses, and payments.
- 8. Maintenance of Fixed Asset Register and Depreciation Working
- 9. Day to day administration of unit related matters.
- 10. Operate bank account and petty cash.
- 11. Liaison with local bodies and GST officials.
- 12. Coordinate with Tax and Internal Auditors.
Note: Submit your resumes at: [email protected] with CTPL/HRDS/ACCT/2021/03/Accounting-Administration-Officer as the subject line
Company Contact Info:
Address: Gat no 365, Mutha Road, Opposite Indo-German Technology Park, Village Urawade, Pune, Maharashtra 412108.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +91 20 6790 9600