Job Title: Officer: Human Resource & Administration
Department / Group: Human Resource & Administration
Qualification: PGDBM (HR) / BBA (HR) / IRPM /MBA – HR; Additional Advantage: LLB degree
Experience: 2-3 Years Relevant Experience
Age: 25 – 32 Years
Communication Skill: Excellent Written and Verbal: English, Gujarati & Hindi
Specific Industry Experience: Engineering Industry
Computer Skills: MS Office
- ● Leadership quality
- ● Communication & interpersonal skills
- ● Self-motivated with result driven approach
- ● Problem analysis & decision making
- ● Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- ● Cause finding & problem solving
- ● Awareness of Quality, Health & Safety Environment Practices
- ● Ability to identify the most appropriate solution in the view of the circumstances and issues
Position Type: Full Time
Job Category: Non-Technical
Location of Job Posting: Unit-4, Yoginagar, Nadiad, Gujarat
Job Description: Role and Responsibilities:
- 1. Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
- 2. Review employment and working conditions to ensure safety compliance of employee.
- 3. Monitor driver’s daily schedule.
- 4. Maintain employee records, attendance, and leave detail according to policy and legal requirements.
- 5. Issue Offer Letter & Confirmation Letter.
- 6. Implement employee’s Induction Formalities.
- 7. Complete employee’s Joining Formalities (ID Card issue, Uniform, Safety Shoes, Appointment Letter).
- 8. Full & final settlement as well as Exit Interview along with corporate HR head.
- 9. Security management.
- 10. Contract workers’ management.
- 11. Guest management (Hotel Booking, Pick Up & Drop, Lunch) & Site Engineer travel management.
- 12. General Administration: Housekeeping, scarp, employee bus maintenance, arrangement / maintenance of utility provided for employee time to time (A/C, Telephone, Internet, DG set, Chair, Table, Light)
- 13. Petty cash management.
- 14. Vendor management, Vendor bill processing, & processing of other bills such as monthly bills for electricity and telephone.
- 15. Maintain general stationary & issue it to employee from time to time.
- 16. Maintain Petro Card & courier.
Note: Submit your resumes at: [email protected] with CTPL/HRDS/HRDS/2021/02/Officer-HR-Administration as the subject line
Company Contact Info:
Address: Gat no 365, Mutha Road, Opposite Indo-German Technology Park, Village Urawade, Pune, Maharashtra 412108.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +91 20 6790 9600