Job Title: Financial Controller
Department / Group: Accounts & Finance
Qualification: CA / ICWA Intermediate (preferable but not mandatory)
Experience: 5-10 years Relevant Experience
Age: 28 – 40 Years old
Communication Skill: Excellent Written and Verbal: English & Hindi
Specific Industry Experience: Engineering Industry preferred
Computer Skills: MS Office, ERP
- ● Leadership quality
- ● Communication & interpersonal skills
- ● Self-motivated with result driven approach
- ● Problem analysis & decision making
- ● Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- ● Cause finding & problem solving
- ● Awareness of Quality, Health & Safety Environment Practices
- ● Ability to identify the most appropriate solution in the view of the circumstances and issues
Position Type: Full Time
Reporting To: CFO (Chief Financial Officer)
Job Category: Technical / Non-Technical
Location of Job Posting: Unit-1
Job Description: Role and Responsibilities:
- 1. Coordination: Obtain proper Accounts Data from the Plant Team and submit it to the Central Accounts Team.
- 2. Keep track of Accounts Documents.
- 3. Maintain records of AR / AP / Advances / Plant assets.
- 4. Keep track of various Tax-related Forms and help Sales Department with data for Customer Follow-up.
- 5. Monitor records of Supplier Invoices & Payments.
- 6. Prepare plant-related MIS as per Director’s requirement.
Note: Submit your resumes at: [email protected] with CTPL/HRDS/ACCT/2020/02/Financial-Controller as the subject line
Company Contact Info:
Address: Gat no 365, Mutha Road, Opposite Indo-German Technology Park, Village Urawade, Pune, Maharashtra 412108.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +91 20 6790 9600