Job Title: Mechanical Design Engineer
Department / Group: Design
Qualification: D.M.E / B.E. / B. Tech. – Mechanical
Experience: 3 to 5 Years Relevant Experience
Age: 25 -30 Years old
Communication Skill: Excellent Written and Verbal: English, Hindi & Marathi
Specific Industry Experience: Design experience in Process Equipment
Computer Skills: MS Office, ERP, Auto Cad, Solid Edge
- ● Leadership
- ● Communication & interpersonal skills
- ● Self-motivated with result driven approach
- ● Problem analysis & decision making
- ● Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- ● Problem analysis & problem solving
- ● Awareness of Quality, Health & Safety Environment Practices
- ● Ability to identify the most appropriate solution in the view of the circumstances and issues
Position Type: Full Time
Job Category: Technical
Location of Job Posting: Unit-2
Job Description: Role and Responsibilities:
- 1. Knowledge of Manufacturing Processes: Turning, Milling, Grinding, Sheet Metal Operations, Welding etc.
- 2. Knowledge of Computer Aided Design, Auto Cad, Solid Edge etc.
- 3. Knowledge of Brought Out Parts, Bearing, Gearbox, Pump, Valve etc.
- 4. Equipment Modeling as per Layout.
- 5. Process Equipment Design: Vessel, Heat Exchanger, Blender, Screw Conveyor.
- 6. Drafting
- 7. ERP related tasks.
- 8. Knowledge of ISO, ASME procedures would be an added advantage.
Note: Submit your resumes at: [email protected] with CTPL/HRDS/DESN/2021/02/Mechanical-Design-Engineer as the subject line
Company Contact Info:
Address: Gat no 365, Mutha Road, Opposite Indo-German Technology Park, Village Urawade, Pune, Maharashtra 412108.
Email: [email protected]ernetik.com
Phone: +91 20 6790 9600