Get in touch if you fulfill the following requirements and wish to work on exciting projects in industrial automation.
Education: DME / BE or equivalent.
Experience: 2-3 years in Industrial Automation in Automobile/Food/Chemical/Pharma industry.
Technical Knowhow: Conveying systems, packaging systems, robotic systems and applications, pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
Languages: English, Hindi and Marathi (spoken & written)
Willing to travel across India.
As a Technical Proposals & Marketing Engineer, you need to handle the following and other related job responsibilities.
1. Visit client sites with the marketing team for understanding requirements, feasibility study, input data collection and capture site details.
2. Prepare layouts on 2D/3D CAD software.
3. Write technical proposals as per standard templates.
4. Study existing systems and suggest improvements, if any.
5. Handle costing and purchase of items and collect technical data from the respective supplier.
6. Collect commercial offers from sub-vendors (mainly bought-outs).
7. Collect data of previous projects from ERP systems and verify from the respective project / design person.
8. Interact with the project person to verify technical and commercial aspects of the requirement.
9. Interact with the design department and verify the parameters suggested to the client before submitting the quote.
10. Standardize quotations, costing and revisions as per client requirements.